Your incredible fundraising efforts will help make our hospitals, Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie, even better. Speak to us today about your fundraising ideas.
Contact the Fundraising team
Our friendly fundraising team are at hand to help support you with your fundraising plans, ideas and questions.
- Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our ‘Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust Fundraisers‘ Facebook group
Raise more online
- Create a page easily at justgiving.co.uk/act
- Tell your story
- Don’t forget to share photos, milestones and regular updates
- Set a target and increase it if you hit it early
Use social media
- Share your event and link to your online giving page
- Encourage your followers to share
- Ask for donations at the end of the month – it’s payday!
- Tag us on Facebook at @actfundraising and tweet us at @ACTcharity
Supercharge your fundraising
- Use local digital and print media to share your fundraising activities. See our How to work with your local media document for tips.
- Ask your employer about Matched Giving – it could double your fundraising!
- Have a pub quiz or organise a raffle at your event – don’t forget to check if you require a lottery license to do so.
Gift Aid is an easy way to maximise your fundraising. However, there are strict rules relating to it. Gift Aid cannot be claimed on ticket sales, raffle ticket sales, winning auction bids or anything other than an individual donation. Also, it cannot be claimed on behalf of a group or as part of a collection.